Backphoto is a simple photoblog theme, aiming website that require to display large image on the Index, although non-photoblog website can also use this theme.
This theme has features:
- Header – Layout and Scrolling options
- Typography – Choose and combine font
- Colors – Change text and link color
- Footer – Change copyright statement
- Builder ready (Beaver Builder, Elementor)
- Responsive – Mobile version ready
- Lightweight – Fast load
- Simple instalation – simply activate and you are ready to go
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Modify Header Layout
You have few options to change the header in backphoto, go to Customize > Backphoto Option > Header.
Header Layout: you can choose either Horizontal or Vertical.
Header Scroll: you can set the header to scroll as the page move, or fixed at the top of the viewport.
How to Set Page Width
If the page width too narrow or wide, you can set the width of the page on: Customize > Backphoto Option > Layout.
Layout width: Width of the page, you can either add the measurement in px or %, for full width, you can add 100%.
Left – right padding: Left right padding, you can either add the measurement in px or %.
How to set as Single Column Page, no sidebar
To have a single column layout, all you need is to remove all widgets in Appearance > Widget > Sidebar.
How to work with Elementor or Beaver Builder
To take advantage of the drag n drop plugins, you can use the full width template.