Last Updated: March 29, 2021 | Reading Time: 2 minutes
Latest Version of Windows 10
In Windows 10 Pro version 2004, adding Bluetooth devices, including Apple’s is much easier.
- Go to Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings by Navigate it from Start > Type in Bluetooth, and select the Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings.
- Turn on the keyboard and you will see the indicator flashing.
- Click on “Add Bluetooth or Other Device”.
- Under “Add a Device” window, select “Bluetooth”.
- Your device will be listed in the next screen.
- Select it, and Add the PIN by typing it from your Apple Keyboard and Press Enter.
I’ve made a short video to make it easier to understand the steps
Older Version of Windows 10
For older version of Windows 10, here’s how to add Apple Keyboard to Windows.
- In Windows 10’s bluetooth settings (can be found in system tray), click on the icon and then click “Add Bluetooth Device”.
- Then, on the Apple Wireless Keyboard, hold down Command + W, while Windows is searching for bluetooth devices.
- Then (hopefully) after it finds your Keyboard, it will want to pair with it. Follow the on screen prompts and eventually you will have to type in a pairing code.
- Type in this code (shown on the screen) and hit Return. If no code showing, type 123456.
- Your Keyboard should successfully pair with Windows 10 via Bluetooth
If you have Apple Magic Mouse you can also pair it.