With recent updates, WordPress has increased it server requirement from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7. I think it is the best time to upgrade PHP to follow the requirement. FYI, Most of my servers are running based on Debian Jessie. Continue reading “Upgrade PHP 5.6 to PHP 7 on Nginx / Debian Jessie”
Everything bad could happen during your run to your deadline, including your internet connection. I was in that situation couple weeks ago, just a few hours before I should send the document, the connection suddenly went down, and all my data are on the PC no WiFi module available. The first thing I remember was to use my Xiaomi phone to work as Internet Modem. Continue reading “How to Make Your Xiaomi Phone as USB Modem on PC”
By default, WordPress doesn’t support placeholder in their function form. To add this function simply add this code to your functions.php. Continue reading “Add Placeholder to Your Comment Form in WordPress”
I’ve been using SublimeText since the early of version 2. The error highlighting was working great on Windows 8, but it was totally gone after I upgraded to Windows 10. Continue reading “Installing SublimeLint PHP under Windows 10”
While I was fixing my Razer Blackwidow keyboard, I want to keep my PC operating, so I tried to connect the Apple Wireless Keyboard, the pairing process stopped because the Apple Wireless Keyboard can not detect the key entered.
I found a solution, here it is:
- In Windows 10’s bluetooth settings (can be found in system tray), click on the icon and then click “Add Bluetooth Device”.
- Then, on the Apple Wireless Keyboard, hold down Command + W, while Windows is searching for bluetooth devices.
- Then (hopefully) after it finds your Keyboard, it will want to pair with it. Follow the on screen prompts and eventually you will have to type in a pairing code.
- Type in this code and hit Return.
- Your Keyboard should successfully pair with Windows 10 via Bluetooth